Monday, May 12, 2008

My Lovely Weekend

Hello! I would like to share my lovely weekend from last friday which was 9th of May...
My school still on for that day... I went to school with excitement cause i cant wait for that afternoon... It was a trip to Port Dickson: Eagle Ranch... I'm sorry i couldn't provide u more photos cause i was busy having fun!! From there my pic will do the talking... Haha...


ER
This is somewhere around the Eagle Ranch Resort Lobby...

After checking into hotel....
Let the game begins...

Go kart
There's Go Kart... That guy is Boon Wei...

There's basketball,
Volleyball,
Canoening,
and...
PD star
Swimming!!
Star Fish!! See so much fun we had??

BW/N
Now the night fever coming on!
There's the singer of our restaurant...

After that sweet night...
I'm heading back home to celebrate my mother's day...

10th Of May
blue sky...
This is the restaurant of my mother's celebration...
The sky are blue... Soothing...

After the lovely dinner we had, we r heading back home...
Hmm, wait... I notice something...
Harley
Harley-Davidson... Is it that important??
Look closer...

Way of life
This is the phrase... Mean alot to me... Wat about u??
Think again...
Hope u feel it.. Haha...

There's my lovely weekend... Gonna miss it... Good night!

No comments: